Hebrews 5:8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.

I struggle with obedience on a daily basis. Pastor Mike wasn't kidding when he looked at me and told me that we have a problem with authority. At first I figured I would come in to this program and do everything I was told to the best of my ability but I was sorely mistaken. And it's not that I directly disobey, but I grumble in it and in my heart come against some of those who are placed above me. The people that are placed in authority above me deserve respect considering the love they have for me and the others around me but a lot of the times I hear some of their decisions and in my heart I'm being completely disobedient sometimes wanting to tell them to shove it but with a firm conviction the Holy Spirit keeps me in check and reminds me why I'm here.

Application

I will purpose in my heart to accept any task given to me with an open and willing heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog