Psalm 17:15 As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.

Instead of looking to what the world has to offer , David chooses to see Gods face in righteousness. David is satisfied when he wakes up in the likeness of Jesus, To be able to reflect Gods love another day. I can honestly say some days when I wake up there isn't much motivation and contentment. I believe it's a matter of perspective and how I look at the day as I approach it and some days I just don't have it. David has a good view on his day as he wakes up. To be a reflection of God is a privilege and I truly lose sight of that. God created us with a purpose and He fulfills it through us as we step out of the way, set our desires aside and seek after His heart and His face and His plans for our life.


I will look at the day with fresh eyes after praying with a classmate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog